San Diego Debt Relief Law Firm
The Gamez Law Firm is a debt relief law firm in San Diego focusing on all areas of debt help including debt lawsuit defense, credit card debt settlement, student loan debt, second mortgage debt, payday loan debt, medical debt, small business debt, bankruptcy, foreclosures, credit repair, debt collection harassment, bank levies and wage garnishment, short sales and wrongful repossession. San Diego debt relief attorney Daniel Gamez is committed to fighting creditors and reducing or wiping out the total debt that you owe. We understand how paralyzing the burden of debt can be. It’s scary, it’s embarrassing and it’s real. Most people don’t realize the debt relief options available to them. When you hire us you’ll get fast, effective debt relief solutions from experienced, knowledgeable, and discreet debt attorney Daniel R. Gamez. To learn more about The Gamez Law Firm view our video about our debt relief law firm in San Diego.
Why Choose Gamez Law Firm?
- Unlike many of our debt relief company competitors, we are a law firm. If you are sued, we can represent you. Founder and attorney, Daniel Gamez took an oath to act as an attorney and counselor at law to the best of his knowledge and ability.
- We will meet with you free of charge to go over your debt problems and provide guidance on your specific situation.
- You will received discreet, confidential legal help from a debt attorney
- We are a local law firm and treat each client with respect. You will not be passed off to an attorney in another state. We have an investment in our reputation in the community and will deliver the highest level of customer service. You will speak directly with your attorney about your debt problems.
- You will have excellent communication with your attorney. We promptly return calls, texts and emails.
- Attorney Daniel Gamez has 17 years of legal experience.
- We have earned the trust of the community as a member of the Better Business Bureau and the San Diego Chamber of Commerce.
- Attorney Gamez has been featured on local television radio and print, as well as national news outlets such as CNBC, Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg news and more.
- We have been named in the top 5 of the Union-Tribune’s “Best Of” Reader Poll for three years in a row, as well as being named “Best of the Bar” by the San Diego Business Journal.
- We proudly give back to the community including to local schools, the arts and Susan G. Komen foundation.
Call us for a free consultation at 858-217-5051